What the... weirdness with DSON Poser

Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have no effing clue what could be causing the following problems other than the one thing that is different in my workflow; I'm using the DAZ Horse 2 via the DSON plugin for Poser Pro 2012. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered such weirdness.

1. Every figure that I load after loading the horse loads several feet above the floor plane. I keep having to hit the "drop to floor" for each figure and after every loaded pose for those figures.

2. When I try to use a parameter dial on a figure other than the horse to say open a mouth or something, the figure temporarily disappears then reappears after I stop trying to move the dial. It then has the nerve to act like nothing happened too! (Sorry, this is causing my insanity to increase.)

3. My beautiful Terradome is all screwed up! I have no idea what could be causing it but there are weird "patches" everywhere after rendering like the displacement maps have been altered or something. It's one of the oddest things I've seen happen in one of my renders... and that's saying something!

All things considered though, the horse does look gorgeous. I just wish it didn't cast a curse on the rest of my scene!

Comments