Daz Wishlist Suggestion

Hello :)

Not sure this is the right place, but here it goes~

I have noticed my wishlist only gets bigger and bigger, and sometimes I want to find a product I added there, but I don't remember the name of it, so I have to go through pages and pages looking at each image to find. I have over 700 items in my wishlist.

My idea would be allowing us to create folders so we could organize our wishlist the way we find better, such as "hairs", "characters", etc. It would help a lot :) (an example of something similar is how the Favourites in deviantart works)

If you like this idea, please comment below!yes

Comments

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

I see,,, there is already some filter,,it is useful,  but I often hope only to serch hair, shader, or enviroment  etc.  there seems no option to show these only. 

• Personally I would love this. Even just 1 sub category cause I have favorite favorites, I.E. ones I would buy on or off sale when I get the chance, and "eh" favorites that I would only get on some kind of sale.

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992

I see,,, there is already some filter,,it is useful,  but I often hope only to serch hair, shader, or enviroment  etc.  there seems no option to show these only.

There's already a filter, but it's either by vendor or by figure... it doesn't help much when I don't know the vendor, or when I have over 200+ items for this figure hehe.

dave321 said:

Personally I would love this. Even just 1 sub category cause I have favorite favorites, I.E. ones I would buy on or off sale when I get the chance, and "eh" favorites that I would only get on some kind of sale.

yeah me too, would make life so much easier! :)