Importing simple .duf model but morphs missing or inoperable

Hi guys,

Have not found anything that appears to deal directly with this.  Through Studio (and a few other programs), I've created two simple models ( a flanders poppy bud and a poppy flower) each with a few simple morphs to allow some limited animation. 

When I import the .duf into Carrara (8.5 pro build 19 64bit) I get the basic model but mostly none of the morphs.  For one model, I do get one morph, but the slider is greyed out and inoperable.  In the "model" room for that one morph, if I click Edit, it seems to switch to the morphed mesh but on save just reverts to the greyed slider.  And although I've experiemented with importing / loading the morph files from the Studio "data" library, they appear to do nothing.

Anyone got any ideas of what I'm doing wrong or how to either import models with morphs or load up morphs onto the base model???

Thanks, Lx

Comments

• I have the same issue with anything created in the later builds of D|S 4.9

only thing one can do is recreate the morphs in Carrara by importing as objects in the vertex room morph target edit on the original as an obj not a duf

or use Poser if you own it to create a prop or figure

• stitlownstitlown Posts: 282

Thanks - Sounds like a bug to me, hopefully someone picks up.  Meanwhile I'll try as you suggest and see if there are any other good ideas out there. Cheers