Sorry I've Been Absent

2»

Comments

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

ditto on the condolences from here too.

Only after losing a parent does the understanding of what that means translate. Best to you as you go forward, and as mentioned here and there, a huge thanks for your generousity in these pages! As I scroll down the wonderful thoughts, I'm seeing a whose-who of a really great collection of people, and their acknowledgment of you speaks volumes.

a beer from here, and a toast to your mum. Courageous lady, she was.

cheers,

--ms

• Thank you Mindsong. Your words couldn't be truer regarding losing a parent, and about the wonderful people that populate this forum!
  • DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,235

Hi evilproducer, I would like to extend my condolences to you and your family as well. Your Mom sounds like an exceptional human being. It's really hard losing a parent. I hope you are surrounded by people you can talk to and give you support.

You have been missed, but come back on your own time and only when you feel up to it.

Take care

• Hi evilproducer, I would like to extend my condolences to you and your family as well. Your Mom sounds like an exceptional human being. It's really hard losing a parent. I hope you are surrounded by people you can talk to and give you support.

You have been missed, but come back on your own time and only when you feel up to it.

Take care

Thanks DesertDude!

I've been trying to surround myself with people like that, and they have all been very kind and understanding, so I am blessed that way. The people here have also been very kind. It is a great community here, and one that I need to remember to stay connected to.

I will be extremely busy with my theatre work in the coming months, so I probably won't have time to enter challenges, but I will try and pop in with help, suggestions and support as time allows.

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

EP,  Sorry for your loss. :(   Thanks for the update on how busy you've been in your many ventures... Best of luck in the future.  Great to have you pop in when you can.