Problem with Santa Baby Hair?

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Well a bit worried about the hair. There's a very obvious/ugly strip along the top scalp where the hair parts... it doesn't matter if i use the mats it comes with, or different, or a shader or not, or add smoothing or not... it's very noticable.

Sure I could cover that with the hat but was hoping to use the hair outside of santa renders.
Has anyone else seen this ugly seam???

santahair.jpg
750 x 451 - 309K

Comments

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

Surely I am not the only one who got santa baby, and tried the hair?? C'mon, anyone? Is it just me?? :( :(

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

Others have reported the same with the hair. When the hat is used, you don't see the problem. It's only when the hair is used by itself. The hair also has basically no morphs in it as well -- e.g., no movement (wind/etc). It'd be nice if it was more flexible, but it looks like it was really made with the hat in mind only.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited December 1969

well wish the description said that (that it can't be standalone sans hat, and that it has no real movement or anything) since while the dress is seasonal the hair COULD have been used all the time. Boo... May be thinkin refund on this one :(