Arm Wrestling

If any PA out there ever decided to do a pose set that included some arm wrestling poses I would be eternally grateful.

Comments

• I know I'm late to the party, but I'm gonna second this, if only so there's a little more variety in the poses (I already have SereneNight's Men poses for M7, which I can modify for G3F, but it's only got the two armwrestling poses...)

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

And a third.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited October 2017

Why not just pose it yourself. I just did this in 15 minutes (5 minutes for the pose and another 10 or so to apply textures, morphs and clothing to the figures). Loaded GM3, applied a sitting pose and then positioned his elbow to where a table would be, then posed the upper arm. Saved the pose. Loaded another GM3, applied the pose, rotated him and positioned their hands together. Fine tuned the fingers/hand, then went on to the rest of the scene.

armwrestle.jpg
    1538 x 915 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Thats a nice pose!

I made a free one in my Men's pose set last year. All my poses are free, no strings attach, commerical use ok.

https://www.sharecg.com/v/87442/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Mens-Poses-for-M7

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474

but that is only the starters pose.. Once the arms move it becomes a lot more difficult