Please actually test migrated products

People keep hitting problems with RDNA migrated products that should never, ever, have passed even the most perfunctory of QA.

I have _personally_ hit about 4 times that I can think of where the product doesn't install properly, doesn't load, or clearly doesn't work with Daz Studio despite saying it does.

These products clearly aren't being tested, because that's ... the most basic of tests. 'Does it load' and 'does it apply to a figure.'

It is absurd that QA is devolving to 'lets see if the customers find something.'

Comments

• People keep hitting problems with RDNA migrated products that should never, ever, have passed even the most perfunctory of QA.

I have _personally_ hit about 4 times that I can think of where the product doesn't install properly, doesn't load, or clearly doesn't work with Daz Studio despite saying it does.

These products clearly aren't being tested, because that's ... the most basic of tests. 'Does it load' and 'does it apply to a figure.'

It is absurd that QA is devolving to 'lets see if the customers find something.'

For the RDNA products I suspect this is a case of sheer volume. DAZ inherited a large number of RDNA products to release in a short period of time while still having to deal with their normal volume of PA submissions. So, they made installers and a lot of testing went by the boards on the assumption that if it worked at RDNA it would work at DAZ..

Fortunately I haven't seen a lot of these problems with products outside of the RDNA ones  So, I doubt that "QA is (actually) devolving to 'lets see if the customers find something.'"