Genesis 2 & 3 Male Tall/Short Morphs? Are there any?

Genesis 2 Male and Genesis 3: Are there morph packages that have a basic height morph? I'd sear I've had them install before but I declare I cannot find either a tall/ short or height more in what I have installed.

Comments

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

G3M Body Morphs offers a Height dial. Depending on the height you're going for, you may need to turn off limitations. Recently I had some fun doing a Tyrion Lannister type character and was very happy with the way he turned out.

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

you may want to check out Shapely Genesis 3 Female II - Fantasy! also they there are some over at Rendo. 

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

Thank you both. I'm looking to create a morph for a character of a friend of mine who's about 5.3. Not quite dawrf size just a short adult.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    Greybro said:

Thank you both. I'm looking to create a morph for a character of a friend of mine who's about 5.3. Not quite dawrf size just a short adult.

You can buy the DAZ 3D Measurement Metrics product and take your friend's measurements and then use the DAZ Measurement Metrics to adjust the DAZ model you use to be the same proportal digital measurements as your friend in real life.

• You can also use your scaling dials and do a adjust rigging to shape

Greybro said:

You can buy the DAZ 3D Measurement Metrics product and take your friend's measurements and then use the DAZ Measurement Metrics to adjust the DAZ model you use to be the same proportal digital measurements as your friend in real life.

That's interesting. I need to look at that.

You can also use your scaling dials and do a adjust rigging to shape

Josh, I'm not sure how to make a rigging shape but I have used scaling a little bit. It seems effect only in about the 10% range. Beyond that it looks kind of...what's the word, Hokey!

• There should be a height morph in the Genesis 3 Male body morphs pack from DAZ; I know there is one in the female version. I believe this is also true of the Genesis 2 Male and Female.

There should be a height morph in the Genesis 3 Male body morphs pack from DAZ; I know there is one in the female version. I believe this is also true of the Genesis 2 Male and Female.

I just bought that last night. Thanks for the headsup.