More basic short male hair

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
edited December 2016 in Product Suggestions

I could use some normal short male haircuts for modern guys. I have all the male hair in the store but can always use more.

1. Please no fiber mesh in the forehead area.  For some reason it tends to look oddly thin and unrealistic with really big fibers stabbing the scalp looking odd in that region. I've tried everything from adding a scalp cap to just touching up that area but just don't like it.

2. Adjustable around the ears. Lots of hair seems too thin there and too high

3 sideburns in various styles.

4 height and volume and lift on top.

5. Just regular hair, no Vikings, Mohawks or  unusual stuff

Post edited by Serene Night on

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited December 2016

Medium length would be nice too. We seem to have super short and very long. But sometimes just medium works well. I still find myself using Glyn hair for M4 a LOT in renders because it's one of the few that is medium length and adjustable. I have a lot of older hairs (many by Neftis) that are very good but sometimes take a lot of fiddling to autofit and get them looking right. It would be nice to see some of these updated for G3M.

The newer Alex Hair is a good length but way too bushy for some of my guys. I find myself using a lot of G3F hair on the guys but some of those are just too feminine.

Post edited by Llynara on
  • I agee-- we need more male haircuts, particularly Genesis 3.