Complementary BUNDLES

You know when you buy a Starter bundle, and later you see yourself willing to buy the rest of the products that form the Pro bundle, but if you buy them separate, it's very expensive?

My idea is so have a complementary bundle, for people who bought the starter bundle to complete their whole serie of a character :)

I have Aiko6 starter bundle (and other characters' as well), and i would love to complete my serie~~

Please comment if you agree, or if you have other ideas regarding this issue :) I'd like to get some attention to this post so that Daz can listen to us and make this come true heart

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I think someone started a thread on this about a week or so ago. Look for "Why can't I complete the bundles?" or a title similar to that. It was a good discussion.

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992
    edited December 2016
    Llynara said:

I think someone started a thread on this about a week or so ago. Look for "Why can't I complete the bundles?" or a title similar to that. It was a good discussion.

thank you! I will look for it and bump the thread! :D

[EDIT] Nope, it seems it got buried somewhere :/

Post edited by Cherubit on
  • Llynara said:

taemimun said:
    Llynara said:

It is in the PC+ Members only forum: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/130776/is-it-possible-complete-the-bundles-why-not#latest

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Ah, sorry. I didn't realize it was in that forum. If you're not a PC+ member, you won't be able to see it.

• Well, in any case, I agree.  Why not just have a standard discount for pro bundle buyers that just want to upgrade from their original figure or starter bundle?  Obviously, people who do the upgrade within the first month can just ask for a refund of the original purchase.  But, people who have purchased the starter character who aren't elgible for the store credit, could certainly get some sort of discount when buying the upgrade.

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992
    Llynara said:

taemimun said:
    Llynara said:

It is in the PC+ Members only forum: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/130776/is-it-possible-complete-the-bundles-why-not#latest

thank you! i commented there now :)

Llynara said:

Ah, sorry. I didn't realize it was in that forum. If you're not a PC+ member, you won't be able to see it.

i commented there with a solution :D

Well, in any case, I agree.  Why not just have a standard discount for pro bundle buyers that just want to upgrade from their original figure or starter bundle?  Obviously, people who do the upgrade within the first month can just ask for a refund of the original purchase.  But, people who have purchased the starter character who aren't elgible for the store credit, could certainly get some sort of discount when buying the upgrade.

yes, completing would be a nice thing daz could do for us :) i love those bundles...