Character Legs Invisible

Hi All,

A character's legs have vanished. They were there when I modeled her character (about a year ago) but when I undress her now, they're invisible. They're not hidden, and their Cutout Opacity is at 1.0. But the surfaces don't show, even when I reload the Adaline Iray maps.

If I load a new Adaline, the legs are there. But I really don't want to have to remodel her entire character (face, height, body shape, etc.). I suppose I could create a new morph control to capture all of her character features, then load a new Adaline, and apply the morph. But my experience of creating character morph controls has been frightening. Somehow I click the wrong button or check the wrong box and the entire character blows up, along with the morphs that built her. (At one point I had to reload my G3F Head/Body Morphs pack.)

Any ideas for how to get my character's legs back? If not, how do I ​safely save her face and body morph settings so I can apply them to a new Adaline?

Thanks in advance,

Crissie

LegsGone.jpg
1440 x 900 - 306K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 2016

Try turning the Vigilante pants back on...I think they are one of the clothing items that are geografts.

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • CrissieBCrissieB Posts: 195

Hi mjc. You're right, that was the problem. And because I don't want her wearing pants in the scene I'm working on, the solution was to unparent the Vigilante Pants.

Thank you!

Crissie