graphMate - Commercial - Released

2»

Comments

• ammon_fde0d92863ammon_fde0d92863 Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

Drybonez said:
    That is strange, I think the only time it's been 100% error free for me was when I first got it the week it came out but after a few months the unresponsiveness crept it and it's been there ever since, I've even installed on a completley new and fresh hd and had the same problems. I had keymate too and I know that was buggy at one point but it was fixed in a new patch not long after.

It must be some kind of graphical-bug I'm guessing because it only seems to happen whenever I go to do an action, I can see everything fine I just can't tweak anything. I do use some dual monitor software and in the past thats caused some problems with other programs. I might disable that and give it a whirl, if that fails I'll try and see if its maybe a driver issue with my card and try some other versions out.

I should have reported what I found, but the report was nothing. I was not been able to reproduce this at all. I put this on the backburner hoping others who where having this problem would also report it and I could figure out a pattern. Alas this did not happen. The most common support question has been "How do I see the morphs?". My lack of documentation is to blame for that.

Back to the problem, the other option would be for you to make a video of this happening so that I can learn your usage pattern. Then I could try the same usage pattern. I understand if you can't or if its too much to ask, but PM me if you are willing to do that.

• his xhis x Posts: 866
    edited May 2014

Go_Figure, I'm just here to tip my hat. I haven't bought the 'Mates yet, but I will do so soon, it's my next move. I watched that tutorial/review video that's all over the place, now I'm convinced.

graphMate looks like an excellent alternative to those cryptic runes on the screen that manipulate body parts in DAZ. I've been wishing for a tool that constrains movement to a single axis, in a simple way. I've never seen a graph like this before, or if I have, I didn't know what I was looking at.

keyMate looks like just the tool to fine-tune motion timing. Syncing to music, as in dancing, will need this kind of control. And the two Mates play well together - How could I not want both? :-)

These are a couple of the more useful plugins I've seen. Thanks in advance.

Well, it's installed now, says Download Mgr. I'm looking forward to activating it, as soon as I get some serial numbers.

Found 'em! Blast Off for Planet X!

Post edited by his x on
  • richard.walter82@googlemail.com[email protected] Posts: 14
    edited May 2014

Go_Figure said:
    Drybonez said:
    That is strange, I think the only time it's been 100% error free for me was when I first got it the week it came out but after a few months the unresponsiveness crept it and it's been there ever since, I've even installed on a completley new and fresh hd and had the same problems. I had keymate too and I know that was buggy at one point but it was fixed in a new patch not long after.

It must be some kind of graphical-bug I'm guessing because it only seems to happen whenever I go to do an action, I can see everything fine I just can't tweak anything. I do use some dual monitor software and in the past thats caused some problems with other programs. I might disable that and give it a whirl, if that fails I'll try and see if its maybe a driver issue with my card and try some other versions out.

I should have reported what I found, but the report was nothing. I was not been able to reproduce this at all. I put this on the backburner hoping others who where having this problem would also report it and I could figure out a pattern. Alas this did not happen. The most common support question has been "How do I see the morphs?". My lack of documentation is to blame for that.

Back to the problem, the other option would be for you to make a video of this happening so that I can learn your usage pattern. Then I could try the same usage pattern. I understand if you can't or if its too much to ask, but PM me if you are willing to do that.

I decided to spend a few days trying to work out what was causing the problems, I thought it might have been a graphic card error as it would freeze for me as soon as any type of movement was performed on the graphmate tab. It didn't matter when or how I did this.

I have been having other problems with my computer like the occasional bsod so I just decided to reformat my windows partion and start afresh. It seems to have worked which is awesome! I still don't really know what caused the problems before but I'm no longer having problems with graphmate. I've just finished installing things via the dim and can now manipulate the curves / scroll about with no lock ups or freezing. Feels good! I couldn't do anything like that before.

Post edited by [email protected] on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Great news. Glad you found a solution.