elephant cycle walk

laverdet_943f1f7da1laverdet_943f1f7da1 Posts: 252
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hello! it seems to me, but maybe I'm wrong, that a cycle walk for daz elephant was somewhere... does anybody have an idea, wher to find that?? thank you!!!

Comments

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

There was one at Eclipse Studios, but I believe they have retired. You may still be able to buy their "whole shebang" at one price but I am not sure...

• RealtimeRealtime Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

There was one at Eclipse Studios, but I believe they have retired. You may still be able to buy their "whole shebang" at one price but I am not sure...

I've heard it all my life but I think that's the first time I've every read it. the whole shebang!
    Don't know why that impressed me. go figure!

• RoguePilotRoguePilot Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Ricky Martin?

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 807
    edited December 1969

Looks like Eclipse is under new management.

http://www.es3d.com

They have a bunch of animals, but I didn't see an elephant.

• JoeMamma2000JoeMamma2000 Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

I would think that you could, just as quickly, find a short video on the net of an elephant lumbering around, put that in the background of your scene, and use it as a reference to make your own. Should be fairly simple I'd think, they don't have a lot of extraneous motion...

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have an elephant walk cycle. It is from Cliff Bowman. I just checked his Who3D.com site and there doesn't appear to be much there... Can you check the freebie sites? I got it several years ago, but I don't remember where....