Each of these options were showing disabled

Now how do I activate these options

presets - scenes - objects - shaders - clip - misc - artwork

please help

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited January 2017

This is usually an installation problem.  Cararra comes with a program file and a content file.  It appears that your installation of the content is faulty in some way.  Maybe it wasn't installed?  Maybe it was installed but to a location that the main program can't find?  Maybe the main program could find it, but a setting needs to be initiated.  That all depends on how you installed it.  I don't have any installation knowledge.  However, I can tell you that the people who do know will need some of the following information.

1)  What kind of computer system are you running  (MAC, Windows, Linux,...)?  And which operating system.

2) How did you install the program?  Manually?  From Zip files?  Use Daz's DIM installer?

3)  Are you sure that you installed the content in addition to the program?  If so, where?

Post edited by Diomede on
  • edited January 2017

Hello dear

The system that I have is Windows 10 Pro 64bit 

The program is an extension EXE

Post edited by losts80_4d9add6a51 on
  • TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Carrara comes with two installers -- one for the program and one for the content. By the looks of it, you have  installed the program but not the content.

BTW, the current build of Carrara is 8.5.1.19 This really is recommended, especially if you are installing content via DIM.