Tempest’s V4 Aging Morphs for V4

wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
edited December 1969 in The Commons

http://www.sharecg.com/v/51777/View/11/Poser/Maturing-V4-Morph-Pack

I'm trying to contact Tempest, if anyone has a line on him. I've successfully converted these to Genesis and replicated his presets and I'd like to get this set to him for distribution... so if anyone has contact with him, please ask him to contact me here or on the R.com sitemail...

They work fantastic for Genesis and the face morphs are androgenous!

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/51777/View/11/Poser/Maturing-V4-Morph-Pack

I'm trying to contact Tempest, if anyone has a line on him. I've successfully converted these to Genesis and replicated his presets and I'd like to get this set to him for distribution... so if anyone has contact with him, please ask him to contact me here or on the R.com sitemail...

They work fantastic for Genesis and the face morphs are androgenous!

As you've posted on the page, Tempest should be receiving an alert email from sharecg.com.

• dyretdyret Posts: 182
    edited December 1969

I'd really love to have these for Genesis. They worked really good on V4

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Commons as it is a request for information, not an offer of a freebie.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,792
    edited December 1969

Tempest has posted here in the past; did you try a PM here?

• Tempest!Tempest! Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Feel free to package and distribute the morphs for Genesis, Wancow. I won't be doing it myself anytime in the near future, anyway, since I haven't migrated to Genesis yet. BTW the V4 morphs can be injected to M4 too, and mostly work fine too, in case anyone else is still using Gen4 figures.

Someone (Sickleyield, perhaps?) asked my about the same thing a good while back but apparently my reply got lost in the cyberspace and I then forgot about it. I wish ShareCG had a decent PM system.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Will Do, Tempest, thank you.

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

That was quick. Thanks a lot. I downloaded it and will install it tomorrow.

Paula

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Thanks a lot for this conversion, and for all your other freebies :)