Post edited by Waleed - Jordan on

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

this are Bryce Towers, Hope you like it

very nice work

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@Waleed: All of those images are extremely nice looking. Well done.

• Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

My friend thanks to u you really give me real push, I hope I will go to the next step with new ideas of Architecture style
    thx GussNemo you really nice guy and I hope to see ur real face ...

SSS1.JPG
    512 x 768 - 374K
    ghfhgghhhhh.jpg
    512 x 768 - 268K
    fgdggggg.jpg
    512 x 768 - 353K
    sss1234.JPG
    512 x 768 - 385K
    aaa2.JPG
    768 x 512 - 362K
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    this are Bryce Towers, Hope you like it

very nice work

Bigh , Thanks alot

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,013
    edited December 1969

Waleed, your renders are brilliant, it’s hard to believe that it was done in Bryce. Thanks for sharing these inspiring work. I checked out all your threads beautiful work.

edited January 2013

Thanks , if you work on Bryce you should know and sure it is done on Bryce 5.0 I give Rashad an original bryce file br5. ask him to be sure that renders are done on Bryce also I will put the image of my making off my renders see this

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,013
    edited December 1969

Thanks for sharing the wireframes. I didn't doubt your work I'm just amazed at what can be done with Bryce. All your renders are amazingly beautiful.

edited December 1969

thanks friend . I know but I should give you the real files

• cjreynoldscjreynolds Posts: 155
    edited December 1969

So you do the skin of these buildings with booleans, or mats and/or displacement?

edited December 1969

I don't understand your question exactly the main thing how we could make from cubes or cylinders or spheres something we like or we love this is the idea

• vindazivindazi Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

I don't understand your question exactly the main thing how we could make from cubes or cylinders or spheres something we like or we love this is the idea

I think the question is, how does one create these from a primitive. Where did you get textures/skins like those.?

edited December 1969

Is there a tutorial on how to make textures/skins that would accomplish this?

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

vindazi said:

I don't think those are skins, if you check the wireframes, you'll see he's using bryce primatives like Legos, grouped and stacked.

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    vindazi said:

I don't think those are skins, if you check the wireframes, you'll see he's using bryce primatives like Legos, grouped and stacked.

Isn't that a rather scenic route to the destination. Seems like it should be done with textures. There are textures similar, but nothing as nice as he did.

ljd

edited December 1969

While trying to create an animation, something got switched and now, when testing the wire frame, the slider jumps from beginning to end. It seemed to have started after I hit the little film strip clip icon and it rendered all of the frames. But I can't be sure of the connection. It seems to be rendering the animation to disc fine and, when I move the slider, it acts like I expect. But hitting the play button sends the slider right to the end.

What should I do to fix this so that I can watch the wire framed version of the animation before final render?

edited December 1969

vindazi said:

I think the question is, how does one create these from a primitive. Where did you get textures/skins like those.?
    [/quote

some I do on Photoshop, others from the internet

edited December 1969

vindazi said:

I don't know what is tutorials on bryce and how it can be done !!!!!!!!!!!
    WITH RASHAD I WILL COORDINATE THIS IN THE NEXT DAYs
    But I feel these professional questions that somebody digging behind me all these questions together something strange

edited January 2013

Rareth said:
    vindazi said:

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    vindazi said:

Lego are you sure ??????

edited December 1969

vindazi said:
    Rareth said:
    vindazi said:

Isn't that a rather scenic route to the destination. Seems like it should be done with textures. There are textures similar, but nothing as nice as he did.

ljd

yes , No hhhhhhhhhhhh

edited January 2013

I hope your questions are logic or useful or might I don't understand it , some of you talk about animation other say Lego
    can somebody translate to me ?????????????????????

edited January 2013

I hope your questions are logic or useful or might I don't understand it , some of you talk about animation other say Lego
    can somebody translate to me ?????????????????????

LOL! What I (and some others) were wondering was if the details on the outside of the towers were created as mesh geometry, or by creative texturing or displacement. It appears you used real geometry (booleans, etc.). It seems that would be the best way (quality-wise). However, I wonder if using textures instead would reduce render times, or would all the transparency, etc. just add more time?

Post edited by cjreynolds on
  • Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

Waleed has some difficulty with translation sometimes. From what I have observed Waleed accomplishes most of it with real geometry. He is a boolean superman. However, he has also created elements that are more texture based.

I'm not sure if Waleed has ever really considered animating his scenes. If he was thinking as an animator he probably would accomplish more with textures than with booleans to save on memory resources. Animation requires a different way of thinking from the start of the project. I'm sure he probably hopes to see his work animated someday.

At this point I am just hopeful that he will get Bryce 7 running on his system soon, that would be fun for him.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I didn't mean to cause confusion with the Legos comment, its just how I refer box and boolean modeling, its like working with digital Legos.
    you never run out of peices, and can pretty much have any shape you need.

edited December 1969

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm strange from something the animation is my real job really , I worked on Max too much animation render Rashad is right 100% sometimes I feel from comments I feel angry , then I go back and put on translation software then I understand little so what can I do ???????????
    the differences between languages is causing problems I wish someday you talk to me in Arabic to really understand if I have time I'll show you a realistic animation ,
    by the way Rareth why is you put the dog as an avatar I feel here in Arab they will laugh too much they think you are a dog (sorry) but you are in a forum public forum and there are many nationalities everyone has his customs and habits I know in the Western World there are different values according to the dog , we deal with the dog as an animal just animal ........ I'm sorry Rareth but this is how I think ....

Rashad I hope we meet someday I 'm glad when I see you talk you really experience in your field I like those expert to get of some their experiences it is a chance to me

thanks guys

edited December 1969

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm strange from something the animation is my real job really , I worked on Max too much animation render Rashad is right 100% sometimes I feel from comments I feel angry , then I go back and put on translation software then I understand little so what can I do ???????????
    the differences between languages is causing problems I wish someday you talk to me in Arabic to really understand if I have time I'll show you a realistic animation ,
    by the way Rareth why is you put the dog as an avatar I feel here in Arab they will laugh too much they think you are a dog (sorry) but you are in a forum public forum and there are many nationalities everyone has his customs and habits I know in the Western World there are different values according to the dog , we deal with the dog as an animal just animal ........ I'm sorry Rareth but this is how I think ....

Rashad I hope we meet someday I 'm glad when I see you talk you really experience in your field I like those expert to get of some their experiences it is a chance to me

thanks guys

Don't be embarrassed - English can be a really hard language, especially with all our slang words and old sayings we use :)

edited December 1969

Yes you 're right very difficult, in Arabic easy to understand so it is the native language to me
    in English one word I don't understand turn off the meaning with this I don't understand .......