show your Art on my YouTube channel

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Had a crazy idea
my channel has gone viral and while it may be NOT the publicity you want, I can post a few slideshows of Carrara art for those willing to participate.
Just link or post your renders here with what text you want and any links desired in the description for the video and I will whip something up in Windows moviemaker.
will only be 1920 x 1080 HD wmv so if you wish to add a link to a high quality render for viewers I can do that.
If I get enough will do multiple videos.
cheers, Wendy

Comments

• GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 1969

Had a crazy idea
    my channel has gone viral and while it may be NOT the publicity you want, I can post a few slideshows of Carrara art for those willing to participate.

I LOVE this idea, a few dozen times over. Count me in (even if I don't have much personal stuff worth showing off yet...it will come eventually).

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just random renders? or animations?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871
    edited January 2013

thinking just random renders
    I would do a simple slide show with the name of the Artist and any other details you wish added
    with of course the statement that this is not my work but renders of various Carrara artists used with permission of the artists named for purposes of showcasing their art or words to that effect
    the exact wording of this too can be suggested in this thread
    links to your channels, DeviantArt galleries, own art sites whatever can be included.
    it is just a promotional tool if you wish to use it as I have a large audience so might as well use this to promote Carrara users.
    I cannot in any way ofcourse suggest endorsement by Daz 3D so would keep it very simple as just "renders done by various artists using Carrara"

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on