728 x 512 - 420K
asa.jpg
728 x 512 - 368K
Post edited by Waleed - Jordan on

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,012
    edited December 1969

Your work is beautiful.

I think it will be a good idea to post all your renders in one thread.

I hope one day I will ever reach this high standard of work.

Thanks for sharing

• Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Many thanks I have worked on Bryce for many years I can't told it is a magic , but I learned that everything need expertise this is the secret the time you work on Bryce the expertise you get from bryce you should say I will do this and try to use all your mind space you will reach it soon ,,,,,,
    I working on my artworks for weeks and renders on the premium option with the big scales need much time this will hurt your PC with time , I hope Bryce Experts trying to use new faster engine like V.Ray ....... this is advice from a Brycer ...................
    accept this from me this is renewed again with new amendments I present it to you it is night City Firms

ddd2.JPG
    850 x 571 - 450K
    Post edited by Waleed - Jordan on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,012
    edited December 1969

Another incredible render.

Although I had Bryce 5 I only used it for a few months. I downloaded the Pro7 when I bought a new system. After seeing the awesome, inspiring work here and working with the tutorials in bryce-info, I'm amazed at the work done in Bryce. Presently I am working on David's skyscraper tutorial and hope to post my results soon.

• Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Nice words I'm waiting to see this renders keep in mind the lighting considerations this is the important basic of composing Architecture, I wish you the real success that satisfied your fans ,,,,, just we need for change and decide strongly to do the hardest just we take the honor of trying ....

best wishes