V4 Queen of Hearts, Leylana Textures not working.

Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I've installed and reinstalled the textures and they do not apply at all to the Genesis MFD. All of the other texture sets I've tried seem to work fine. Has anyone else tested this?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051
    edited December 1969

Why would they apply to the MFD ? They're textures for the "Wonderland Queen of Hearts" outfit, not for the MFD...

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Ty, brain was stuck on simple mixup Queen of Hearts ;p

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051
    edited December 1969

Oh right, I forgot there was a "Queen of Heart" set for the MFD too :)

edited January 2013

I install to temp folders, sort (and test,) with all of the texture add-ons to a particular item as a subfolder of the item and rezip just to avoid this type of dependency frustration. :)

It's too bad really that items don't install like that by default. New people might actually be able to create something instead of spending crazy amounts of time trying to find their way around. And, doing it manually like I do has the landmine of version issues.

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited December 1969

The textures work ok for me on the Genesis MFD.
    What happens when you try to apply the texture.

edited January 2013

Well I applied the corset texture manually and it worked actually. I hadn't tried others, but the presets don't work for me, that was all. Which brings up a good point, I need to compare the meshes later to see how close some are. If they are basically the same with better bones/morphs in one, it might pay to swap some parts out.

Post edited by Joe Cotter on