Aniblock issue with the walking animation?

dinosaurmad87dinosaurmad87 Posts: 114
edited January 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi everyone need help with an aniblock issue, I've completed a walk animation thanks to UVDan's help :) but when I save it to an aniblock it doesn't work right on the play back as an Aniblock.
For some reason it moves forward but with no legs moving? Now when I did a walking on the spot animation and saved the animation as an aniblock and it worked perfectly but not when I did the move forward animation of it?

Has anybody had the same issue with a forward walk animation before with aniblocks, if so could you tell me how to fix the problem.

Chears, Ian.

Post edited by dinosaurmad87 on

Comments

• dinosaurmad87dinosaurmad87 Posts: 114
    edited December 1969

can anybody help me with this issue?

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone need help with an aniblock issue, I've completed a walk animation thanks to UVDan's help :) but when I save it to an aniblock it doesn't work right on the play back as an Aniblock.
    For some reason it moves forward but with no legs moving? Now when I did a walking on the spot animation and saved the animation as an aniblock and it worked perfectly but not when I did the move forward animation of it?

Has anybody had the same issue with a forward walk animation before with aniblocks, if so could you tell me how to fix the problem.

Chears, Ian.

you took the ( x,y,z - one of these ) out of it - by doing a walk in place or you use the model ( when you should have use the hip )
    skull