Supersuit Pro Suite worth purchasing?

KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
edited January 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

for anyone who has purchased this already is it worth it to purchase? its on sale for 73.49 right now

Post edited by Kharma on

Comments

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited January 2013

I didn't get the pro suite: but I'll tell you this: the Supersuit is WELL worth the price of admission. If you have use for any of the other stuff in the pro suite, I'm sure it is. One thing I don't have but am interested in that you'll get with the pro suite is the material set that makes this fur:
    https://www.daz3d.com/supersuit-fantasy-pack

Two things I love about the supersuit that I didn't expect: the extra body suit and all the materials... I LUUV me them supersuit materials!

It looks amazing.

Post edited by wancow on
  • adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

If you love shaders, then there's hardly a better way to get more shaders for less money. There are hundreds if you count variations inside a theme. Colors, Fur, Fabrics, Metals, Plastics, Special FX, even snake skin scales.

edited December 1969

Shaders! I meant to say Shaders! Oh, and the shaders I have for the Supersuit I love so much came with the Supersuit Trooper. Those alone were worth the price of admission.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

well i purchased it and the only item I already had was the scout tower....so I think i got a good buy considering that. As far as shaders go I will have to figure that out as I go... I'm not really into comicbook type heros or scifi stuff but figure there has to be some other good ideas to come up with.

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    I didn't get the pro suite: but I'll tell you this: the Supersuit is WELL worth the price of admission. If you have use for any of the other stuff in the pro suite, I'm sure it is. One thing I don't have but am interested in that you'll get with the pro suite is the material set that makes this fur:
    https://www.daz3d.com/supersuit-fantasy-pack

Two things I love about the supersuit that I didn't expect: the extra body suit and all the materials... I LUUV me them supersuit materials!

It looks amazing.

did the extra bodysuit come in one of the paks I don't see a d/l for it specifically

edited December 1969

It comes with the supersuit itself :)

There's an issue with the UVS on the basic suit, but a correction is in the works for that.

edited December 1969

ok yes I see it now in the basic set. the UVS issue only affects the basic suit and not the supersuit, correct?

edited December 1969

Correct. But as I mentioned, DAZ is working on that particular issue as we speak. :) (or so I am told)

edited January 2013

I am downloading the Bundle now and found that only the metadata for the M1025 HMMWV (HUMVEE) is there, but no product. has this happened to anyone else? I have filed a ticket about it already.

EDIT: I now believe the file is listed as metadata but is actually.dpc file when d/l which means there is no metadata file for the product? I will correct my ticket on this asap

Post edited by Kharma on
    edited December 1969

I forgot that humvee was in there... sheesh... now I'm really envious!