Kids3

frodifrodi Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am redownloading all my DS stuff, (new pc), and am not installing some of the older items. I am keeping Aiko3, V3, David3 and M3, as I have purchased a lot of stuff for them. But the Kids3 seem very cumbersome. Also Young Teens3 is not going to be installed. I wonder if I can use the Kids3's clothes in Genesis? Not going to put in Stephanie, I cannot see the point as Genesis can be manipulated for just about any figure. The question is, should I install the Kids3?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

There aren't autofit clones for The 3rd Gen kids or teens, so it would have to be done manually, or else converted to another figure first. Unless there's a particular outfit you want to convert, it probably isn't worth it. If you have the Iconic 3rd Gen shapes for Genesis you can autofit the clothes for those figures.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

or else converted to another figure first. Unless there's a particular outfit you want to convert, it probably isn't worth it.

That's the route I'd probably take...there isn't all that much for them that I'd want to keep, if I didn't have them installed and the few things that I did want would probably get converted to K4 first. (why I didn't do that ages ago, I'm not sure...)

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Mike and mjc, thanks for the replies. I won't bother with the Kids3 then. I don't have the Iconic Shapes for Genesis, but do have A3, H3, V3, M3 and David3 for Genesis. I suppose that is the same or similar?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes, whether you bought the shapes for Genesis individually or in the bundle, each 3rd Gen shape gives you the autofit clone for that figure.

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks mike.