dynamic-skye-hair-large.jpg
500 x 650 - 69K

Comments

• lasagnamanlasagnaman Posts: 1,001

shes beautiful and im trying to find out who she is ty 

dynamic-skye-hair-large.jpg
    500 x 650 - 69K
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

Victoria 4..  looks only slightly modified.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited February 2017

Looks like it might be one of 3DCelebrity's characters but with a different skin. Perhaps Joanie or Sabrina with a different skin texture. 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You could pop over to the Carrara forum and Ask Phil what character he used, if he still remembers back to 2011.  Phil posts regularly over there.

BTW I do hope you are not expecting that hairstyle to work in any program other than Carrara.

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

I feel the Phil Wilkes' signature...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I have merged your two threads.  You can move a thread by clicking to edit the first post that you made and changing the categoryrather than duplicating the thread in another forum.   Thanks

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

I bet Phil remembers her, and how to set her up. Phil?

I agree. She looks great!

hi whos phil

PhilW = Phil Wilkes = the guy whom created/sells the hair in that promo image 

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144
    edited February 2017

Thanks to Dartanbck for alerting me to this thread.  I thought when I saw it that it was an unmorphed V4, but I couldn't remember what textures I had used. Luckily, I very rarely delete stuff, but I needed to dig out an old archive HD drive - and yes, it is a completely unmorphed Victoria 4 and the texture set is from the Reby Sky set, with the face having the "M2" maps for make-up.  I'm delighted that you like the image! (and top marks to Fisty for recognising her!)

Post edited by PhilW on

Lovely!

ty so much phil  shes gorgeous 

ty so much phil  shes gorgeous 

I agree. I've always liked that render. I have Reby Sky too, which I also really like. It's so nice seeing really pretty pictures of an unmorphed V4 though. I've seen so many comments that she's not pretty in her default state - an opinion I've never agreed with. 

Great render, Phil!

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144
    edited February 2017

Actually looking back at that render, I felt that I could do so much better now - so here is the 2017 version of that promo image!

V4-SkyeHairPromo2017.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 235K
    Post edited by PhilW on
  • mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

That updated version is pretty cool as a technique comparison.

nice

--ms

Except now she's a blue-eyed blonde... kinda make her a completely different person, doesn't it?

Back to the original question... hey Daz3d, who really did model for Victoria 4? ;)

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

I am not a fan of neither V4 nor M4, but Phil's version of this model is looking gorgeous!