Exporting V4 pose Zbrush problem

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello everyone,

I'm using Daz Studio and Zbrush, I pose V4 in Daz Studio an export it (default settings) as .obj file so once I import it into Zbrush I can smooth areas like the joints of the tights or arms.

Then once I smoothed these areas I export the .obj file and use Morph Loader Pro to load the new .obj as a morph, however when I move the dial to 100 to use the morph, V4 body starts deforming in a weird way and looks like her arms and legs start to grow longer and even the eyes and tongue move outside.

My guess is that there is something wrong when exporting the OBJ file, which are the settings to export V4 in Zbrush so I can smooth the pose and bring it back to Daz?

Thank you very much.

Roca

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,151
    edited December 1969

Did you check the Reverse Deformations option, with the figure still posed, when you imported the morph back into DS?

• edited December 1969

That's a fast reply, thank you very much.

Nope, I didn't check anything. I will check the Reverse Deformations option.

I'll do a test as soon as possible and will come back with the results.

Cheers!

Roca

• edited December 1969

Richard, it worked great!

I didn't find the Reverse Deformation option but found a good tutorial on Youtube (anyone interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUU9vSJn-ko)

So yes, it is under the morph name in Morph Loader.

Roca

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,151
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I should have said where to look - I'm glad you were able to sort it out.