Question in the Commons about C8 documentation

Comments

• Diomede, you do not fool me, there was an additional bit about bullet physics added to the C7 one as far as I know, must admit not looked.

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

it is now Darth DIOMEDE look out.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

Last I checked the only full documentation is for C7.  There is a shorter document for some C8 features, but nothing comprehensive.  Dartanback has assembled a lot of information here in the Forum.  

I recall somebody complaining about being promised a full documentation update when they bought C8 ("Coming Soon", never happened), then complaining again when DAZ asked for payment for the 8.5 upgrade, while still providing C7 docs.  As I recall, anyway, been a long time.  wink

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Online Carrara Documentation Wiki - containing newer 8.5 additional information

Carrara 7 User Guide Revision G - 11 December 2008

Carrara 8 Basic User Guide beta 0.2 - 17 June 2010 Great resources for learning the vast features and abilities that you have with this software. Although many things about Carrara are easy to learn at their very basic level, right from the interface, it helps to explore deeper by seeing what the manuals have to say. Very well written, you could be amazed at what you've been missing out on all these years!

Carrara Keyboard Shortcuts Reference
    Ever want to see all of the shortcuts to Carrara tools in one, organized document? Well here you go!