My Cart Fun and Games

mathmanmathman Posts: 0
edited January 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi,

I am currently trying to add the item "The 7 Steps To Great Art Now - Intro" to my cart, and keep on getting this baloney message "The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1".

I have gone thru' my Itemized Order History with a fine-toothed comb, and it is not a previous purchase. Furthermore, there is no copy sitting in my cart, neither it is in my Available Downloads.

So, why am I getting this nonsense ?

thanks,
Andrew

Post edited by mathman on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,435
    edited January 2013

It's a store glitch. It doesn't mean you already purchased it. Try log out log in or clearing cache. The last time it did it to me it didn't show in my cart for several hours. You can also try adding something else to the cart and then remove it. That will sometimes kick it through

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • mathmanmathman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks. How do you "clear the cache" ?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,435
    edited December 1969

You can try a forced refresh (Ctrl+F5). If you are using FireFox then the cache is located in Tools/Options/Advanced/Network

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

What has probably happened is that you added the item to your cart when you weren't properly looged in to the store.

SO make sure that you are logged into to your account, then add another random item to your cart. then click on your cart. You should now see both that item and the item you wish to purchase. Remove the unwanted item from the cart and proceed to checkout.

• mathmanmathman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks Frank0314, I cleared out my Firefox cache, and it resolved the problem.