Toony Amy & Cute 3DvShoes

joramabbasjoramabbas Posts: 45
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi guys,
I recent bought the following products, but they're not working well
Aboots
Cshoes
Toony Amy

Aboots and Cshoes don't fit well on Genesis-when you pose, they are left behind-they don't attach on the figure
I was told they're meant for genesis -they don't even show under the wardrobe panel-you have to go to content library to look for them.

Same with Toony amy, she's not showing under People panel, though shows under shaping panel. same with her clothes, they don't fit-very large
When dialed for shaping a genesis figure, it looks more like Jasmin

Has anyone experienced similar problems?

Regards

Comments

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

Same thing with the 50's outfit left shoe....

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Are you sure you have Genesis selected when adding them to the scene? Try right-clicking them and selecting Fit-To Genesis if they don't seem to move with the character. As for the shoes, they work perfectly fine on my scenes. Here's an example render with Amy in her typical outfit with the C3D Shoes. I've also included a shot showing the Toon Amy slider under the Shaping tab.

All works as intended on my system, so I'd double check you installed it correctly and aren't missing any files. A screencap showing how the shoes fit on your character might help.

Amy.PNG
    234 x 629 - 127K
    Capture.PNG
    142 x 729 - 139K
  • joramabbasjoramabbas Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

Hi,

Toony amy in her clothes in her clothes

Toony amy in Jazmin clothes

Toon amy in Aboots

Regards

toon_amy4.JPG
    1101 x 555 - 120K
    toon_amy3.JPG
    695 x 528 - 65K
    toon_amy2.JPG
    1191 x 564 - 125K
    toon_amy1.JPG
    646 x 540 - 66K
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You must use the 'Fit To' option so that the clothing will conform to the figure. Right click on the clothing item, and use the Fit To option, or find it in the Parameters pane, and set it there.

edited December 1969

Hi,
    Thanks Sooo...much, it worked!

However, I'm having an issue with nipples piercing through clothes, and this happens with all genesis characters.

Regards

toon_amy6.JPG
    922 x 571 - 89K
    toon_amy5.JPG
    1183 x 566 - 136K
    edited December 1969

Even in her own clothes...the nipples pierce through!

toon_amy7.JPG
    936 x 575 - 103K
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Find the nipple morph on Genesis and dial it back...

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Alternatively, if you're set on having the 'poke out' in your images, you can add smoothing to the top and play with the collision iterations to fix it. In the Scene tab, ensure you have the Amy Top selected and click the arrow icon in the side of the pane. as shown below. You can add a smoothing modifier by going to Edit -> Geometry -> Add Smoothing Modifier, which will add extra settings in the Parameters pane. The ones you want to look at most are Smoothing Iterations and Collision Iterations as these will help it look right on your scene.

Setting.PNG
    457 x 714 - 35K
    Menu_Option.jpg
    600 x 405 - 181K
    Capture.PNG
    422 x 137 - 5K
  • hermana5hermana5 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the screen shots i have been searching without success for the smoother! Gold star for you!