City Firms 3

Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
edited January 2013 in Bryce Discussion

this is city firms 3 hope you like it as I changed the directional concept and the buildings also ....
another also design for buildings model hope you like it all ....

hhh33_copy.JPG
768 x 512 - 430K
city_3.JPG
768 x 512 - 424K
Post edited by Waleed - Jordan on

Comments

• Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

I will continue images

read2.JPG
    768 x 512 - 314K
  • cjreynoldscjreynolds Posts: 155
    edited December 1969

Good renders! You do great building scenes.

edited January 2013

Nice words from you great thanks ,
    you know I lost my time on this software because it is simple , fast , great , give my wish results
    I can easily do all this Artworks on 3D Max - V.Ray - Cinema 4D - Maya but I see in Bryce powers nobody discover it even who create this software really .................... I try to take this chance and turn it on realistic presence to appear of new shape for my viewers and fans ....
    I believe always of if you not able to do what been you asked for to do you are not deserve to be an Artist ................ this is it ...

thanx

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,012
    edited December 1969

I agree with cjreynold, You do great building scenes. Just curious how long does it take you to put it together, besides the rendering part.

edited December 1969

I don't think that time cause tired to me than the first sketch and Materials and the final atmosphere which collect this scenes , because nobody did this works asking about the render time this is the last thing I can care about , thanks guys