D-Former bugs in 4.5

When I load a figure with D-Former made on DS 4 it loads ok, but if I save that scene as .duf, it will completely mess up the morph.

If I create the D-Former from scratch on DS 4.5 something similar happens, the first time I save the .duf it gets messed up, so I have to re-do it, and only after a second save it will remain.

Any tricks or ideas to get around this ? it's very annoying.

Thanks.

Post edited by phcriado_50d0961ab5 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,960
    edited December 1969

What do you mean messed up? If you mean it ends up looking like some kind of exploded crystal, generally saving the scene again and opening that will fix it. However, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a morph target - and OBJ, or a morph spawned from DForms?

• edited December 1969

I'm sorry, I'm talking about D-Formers, not morph targets. I apologize, I must have been tired when I wrote that. If I create a D-Former to make a dent or a slight slope on pants for example. After I save the .duf scene, when I open the file again the slope will no longer have the same position and proportions, it might be bigger or wider, or flat. I have to re-position de D-Former and save a second time, and only after that second save, it will stick.

edited December 1969

Is this 4.5.1.6 or 4.5.1.56, the new stable version?

• edited December 1969

It's v 4.5.1.6

edited December 1969

Try updating to to 4.5.1.56 - though I don't recall seeing a lot of comments about issues like this, so it may be something more specific than just DS that causes it to happen.