Robocop

I was wondering does anyone know of any users here or else where that have made Robocop or know of any singular objects that combined would look like Robocop?

Comments

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited January 2013

Well, Renderosity USED to have an actual RoboCop figure for sale in their store, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. It wasn't actually called RoboCop (and I don't recall exactly what name the vendor gave it), bu it looked to be spot-on as far as looks go. I think it was made by Scooby37 (and in fact, his/her icon is RoboCop), so you might send them a note about it. Sorry...

*** LATER ***

Found it.

"Future Cop" (http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=61269). I was right: it was made by Scooby37, but unfortunately, isn't for sale anymore. Still, send 'em a note about it -- I've had some luck purchasing discontinued items directly from vendors, and he/she might be willing to sell it to you or tell you where you can still get it. Be sure to ask about the ED-209 freebie, also. Later...

Post edited by Morpheon on
  • edited December 1969

Thank you so much for your help, it was exactly what I was after.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Don't forget to ask about the ED-209. I'm pretty sure they weren't bundled together, and you really need both.