[SOLUTION] View ONLY DAZ ORIGINAL store items OLDER THAN 60 DAYS

HALO creativeHALO creative Posts: 96
edited January 2013 in The Commons

Just did some experimenting with the seemingly broken search system and found the following URL will show you ONLY DAZ ORIGINALS OLDER THAN 60 DAYS (requirement for most of the coupons/promos that now run on Daz)

http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?dir=desc&order=activated&vendor;[0]=469&activated;[to]=11-21-12
(IMPORTANT: For some reason the Daz website is adding a ; after the &activated; and linking only half the address. Copy the entire line of the URL, paste into browser and remove the ; before submitting the address.)

Note the "activated[to]" date at the end. This is only valid for TODAY.

For future days, simply change that date to 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CURRENT DATE, in a "MM-DD-YY" format and VOILA! You have your OLDER THAN 60 DAYS DAZ ORIGINALS

Hope you find this useful :)

AS A SIDE NOTE, a couple of the coupons currently running, which are supposed to be for "DO's OLDER THAN 60 DAYS", actually work on DO's only 5 weeks old (eg. DAZ Horse 2 Pro Bundle and all DO DH2 accessories!)

Visit this URL for applicable items: http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?dir=desc&order=activated&vendor;[]=469&activated;[to]=12-18-12
(remove ; from URL as above)

That's right, use coupon code WELCOME-50 (if you haven't already) RIGHT NOW and get the DH2 Pro Bundle for only $37.48 (if you're a Platinum Club member, with the current 40% discount)

:)

Post edited by HALO creative on

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Thank you so very much.

I've been wanting the Horse 2 Pro Bundle, but I was going to wait for it to be 70% off. With the coupon code that is exactly what it comes out to be.

• HALO creativeHALO creative Posts: 96
    edited January 2013

Ledhead said:
    Thank you so very much.

I've been wanting the Horse 2 Pro Bundle, but I was going to wait for it to be 70% off. With the coupon code that is exactly what it comes out to be.

Don't forget you can get the Jockey Set, Riding Habit and Hiro 5 Hair addons for the same discount

:)

You can also save big $$$ by using the Stonemason Mech 2012 Sci-Fi deal and get 60% off on some of the Daz Sci-fi bundles, in conjunction with the WELCOME-50 discount.

The Mech promo appears to be obeying the "older than 60 days" parameters though... so that counted out bundling it with the "Dark Ops Ready to Render Bundle" which could have ended up just under $40!

24.47+(136.77*0.4)/2 = 39.59

Post edited by HALO creative on