Positioning models?

thesimsseriesthesimsseries Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I was making a scene using Victoria 4 and Derelict Corners Urban. I tried to put my fully clothed model by the corner of the map, rather then the spot you are automatically put on once you go into the Pose & Animate Tab (which is the center). When I add an animation to my model and hit play on the timeline, she moves back to the default spot where she was before. When I try to move her back and even set key frames for where i want her to be, it sill makes her go back. How can i move my model anywhere around the map, and have her stay in that spot for the duration of the animation?

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

I was making a scene using Victoria 4 and Derelict Corners Urban. I tried to put my fully clothed model by the corner of the map, rather then the spot you are automatically put on once you go into the Pose & Animate Tab (which is the center). When I add an animation to my model and hit play on the timeline, she moves back to the default spot where she was before. When I try to move her back and even set key frames for where i want her to be, it sill makes her go back. How can i move my model anywhere around the map, and have her stay in that spot for the duration of the animation?

you have to put her where you want her in Frame 0 - if you move her after frame 0 she will go back
    for me any way .

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I'd check you haven't made a keyframe later on which put her in that location. Other than that, it's hard to tell what might be the issue without seeing the individual frames themselves. Is it safe to assume you're using Daz Studio for this? If so, what version? It might help when trying to resolve this.