did gigaliens increase in price???

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,502
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Okay, so i had a few things in my cart, carefully priced to a certain amount.

I go to check out and the price is higher.... what?

I look and it seems like the price of gigaliens INCREASED...its still on sale, but it was MORE on sale previously.... it was something like 70% off and now its just 45%

I mean 45 percent off is good, but the problem is that i had a specific amount I could spend and without realizing the price was changing I went over that amount and i'm REALLY annoyed, its going to be a hassle to fix it. :(

Sigh..... doesn't happen often but sure stinks when price changes with something in your cart and you weren't expecting it.

it's just a couple dollars, but on a tight structured budget, that counts!!

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

This weekend was a RawArt sale ...

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,502
    edited December 1969

sale wasn't over when I checked out, everything was on sale from Rawart. only the gigalien went up in price.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,810
    edited December 1969

The sale was only on the weekend.
    Everything was as it was listed, nothing changed price as it went along.
    If you have an issue, or believe you do, that is a job for customer service, not the forums

Thank You

Rawn

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,502
    edited December 1969

Sorry wasn't being contentious RawArt! it was just a shock because the price of only one item changed when I was checking out. I've already contacted support about the problem. and i thought it was okay if anyone else had noticed the particular item's price change because it was different from sale price, that's all RawArt, I wasn't asking anyone here to solve it of course. :P

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Glitches in DAZ store happen. Often. So I would not be surprised if this was one.