DAZ Studio 3.1 latest

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi all,

Disaster struck and I lost my data drive containing ALL of my DAZ content =( Much of it I am able to get back via re-downloading from my account here, but my preferred DAZ version was the latest release of 3. I can not find it anywhere. I am still able to DL my serial number for it from here, but not the legacy version. Does anyone know where I can DL another copy?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Comments

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

DAZ company stopped to sell DS 3, so you cannot get it anywhere in a legal way, as far as I know. You may ask DAZ if they would give it to you, that´s your only chance I guess.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Have you checked your Itemised Order History for DS3? I have it in mine, but I bought the Advanced version.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

If for some reason it has gone for your Itemised Order History but still retain the Serial number in your account page then this one would be better handled via a support ticket under Help > Contant Us > Submit a Help Request directed to Sales. Hope that helps

• edited December 1969

Thank you for the replies!

I do have the serial number, but DLed the free version so never had a need to 'order' it. So it did not go into my item list =(

I did put a ticket in and received and answer of "Here you go!" with a link to DL Genesis v4.5 =( I'll try again!