Steampunk/Dystopian style cybernetics?

RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 905
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know where to find this? I like some of the stuff that's been released around here like the new Genesis Bot which I purchased but I have trouble finding more Dystopian style cybernetics. I have a few that are close, like Steam Betty from Renderosity but have never seen any that really hit the mark. I'll include a reference picture from the Warhammer 40k fictional world to give an idea.

Scan0001.JPG
142 x 256 - 8K
char7-big.jpg
440 x 628 - 52K

Comments

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,701
    edited January 2013

Does anyone know where to find this? I like some of the stuff that's been released around here like the new Genesis Bot which I purchased but I have trouble finding more Dystopian style cybernetics. I have a few that are close, like Steam Betty from Renderosity but have never seen any that really hit the mark. I'll include a reference picture from the Warhammer 40k fictional world to give an idea.

Check winston1984's shop at Renderosity. I wanted to give you a link, but the drop down vendor menu didn't seem to be working.

Edit: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=108077

Post edited by JoeQuick on
  • ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited December 1969

You won't find much like the first one - rigging tubes like that is very difficult to do even with weightmapping.