What clothing set is this from?

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
edited January 2013 in The Commons

I need to re-set this set, but for the life of me, I can't remember what the set is called for me to know what to reset ... lol.

The set fits the preschool and pre-teens. Anybody know what it is?

Untitled-1.jpg
549 x 768 - 80K
Post edited by WillowRaven on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447
    edited December 1969

Looks like the Millennium Kids Clothing Pack - which I suspect is a Vaulted product.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
    edited December 1969

Looks like the Millennium Kids Clothing Pack - which I suspect is a Vaulted product.

That helps, I think. I'll reset the MillBoyClothes pack and hope that's it. Thanks :D

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,879
    edited January 2013

Wonder what the criteria for vaulting stuff is these days. After the new store was introduced a lot of the previously vaulted items are back again, as well as old items I don't recall ever having seen before.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:

Wonder what the criteria for vaulting stuff is these days. After the new store was introduced a lot of the previously vaulted items are back again, as well as old items I don't recall ever having seen before.

In the back office there's two gerbils and a cat. Each gerbil has a list of products attached to it. Then they are let loose. The one that doesn't make it to the other side is 'vaulted'...

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
    edited December 1969

lol ... I love how these threads can take odd turns ... lol

Anyway, that was the correct set, and I have my caps back :D

Thanks

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited December 1969

it makes things seem more rare and desirable
    I grabbed an awful lot of V2 stuff I would not have otherwise when it resurfaced briefly!!
    we are suckers!!