Resource Error in Content Library Categories

daz3d_348ddd02b7daz3d_348ddd02b7 Posts: 6
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello,

I have the latest DAZ release on Windows 8 (64 bit) installed (clean install/no updated). I am having problems categorizing my stuff. I have data on a local drive and a network drive and the paths are setup correctly in the content library manager.

The problem is, if i categorize an item and navigate in the content library via categories, newly catagorized items all have that yellow exclamation mark:Resource Error: File does not exist. But the location shown is all right. It seems to ba a problem with those items on the network drive.

If I hover over that item in the content manager, the file path seems to be a mix of the DAZ Studio installation directory and the full (correct) file path (e.g. C:/Program Files/DAZ3D/DAZStudio4/NETWORK-DRIVE/../../..

I tried right clicking and set the base path but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I assume the base bath should be the same as set up in the content library manager, right?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

TIA,
Alex

Comments

• daz3d_348ddd02b7daz3d_348ddd02b7 Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Fixed!

The problem was that in the Content Directory Manager I used relative paths for the network drive (\\network\...\..). I changed it to absolute paths (u:/../../) which solved the problem.