Adding Carrara Pose thumbnails

Does any know how to do this? It should be possible with P3D0 explorer. But for me it doesn't work. I have contacted the developer, but not getting the responce I need.

Comments

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Yes it is, but you need to have a registered version of P3do Explorer Pro. Unregistered or non-pro won't do it (or at least, won't save the file).

Make sure your icon files (I use .png) are sized to 64x64 before you start - P3do will crop from top left, but it can't scale/resize. Also check every file will load afterwards - I found that sometimes Carrara would throw an "unexpected end of file error". There's an explanation and workaround in my commercial thread - it happened with my crime lab set.

(note: I've only used it on .car files, I haven't tried it on other file types)

• PjotterPjotter Posts: 274

Make sure your icon files (I use .png) are sized to 64x64 before you start - P3do will crop from top left, but it can't scale/resize.

That did the trick. I did paste a too large image. Then I got a request if I want to resize it to 64x64. So I thought it was fine. I confirmed. I see the too large image, but nothing is saved. Thanks.