On Zombies for g3m and g3f and maybe g2m and g2f

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited March 2017 in Product Suggestions

A question/suggestion on Zombie Characters. Like in the walking dead series most Zombies do not look like "long time dead" or resurrected from graves, they look like "short time dead" people with some wounds and just beginning decay, so what about such types of Zombies for Iray and 3Delight? And please with textures for anatomical elements. And the option to reduce the HD morphs for faster rendering.

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,725

Hmmm, interesting idea.  I have not seen Walking Dead other than an episode or two.  Might change that asap.  I have also seen an episode or two of iZombie where the main zombie looks like a normal person but she needs a tan or some time in the sun.

It is an interesting idea that a zombie is in early stages. I need to think of something if I can do anything.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Well, right now I have watched all episodes until end of season 6 and as written, a lot of Zombies look a bit rotten and dirty and with a pale skin and pale eyes and some wounds but they do not look like burried for years.

BTW, one of the best series ever made nexto game of thrones.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Well, I will not buy any Creature / Zombie Character for males anymore if it has no textures for anatomical elements.