A question about A4/H4 for Genesis and the A4/H4 Pro Bundles and their compatibility.

edited December 1969 in New Users

I've been looking into getting both Aiko 4 and Hiro 4 for a little while now and I've noticed that both the A4 and H4 Starter bundles are on sale.

Currently, I do not have Victoria 4 or Michael 4 which are listed as required for Aiko or Hiro 4, but I would like to purchase the Aiko 4 and Hiro 4 Pro bundles, as they are on sale.

Getting around to my question: If I purchased the A4 and H4 Pro Bundles as well as the A4/H4 for Genesis Bundle, would I be able to use all of the textures, outfits, clothing and poses from the Pro Bundles on the A/H4 Genesis figures?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited January 2013

Aiko 4 is a morph of V4, and Hiro 4 is a morph of M4.

The A4 and H4 shapes for Genesis just make Genesis 'look like' their Generation 4 counterparts.

Most Gen 4 clothing can made to fit Genesis anyway using the Autofit plugin, so unless you really want the iconic shapes, you don't really need them.

To recap.
    If you want to use them as Gen 4 figures, you need V4 and M4. For genesis, you can use the clothing anyway, but if you want the A4 and H4 look, you need the iconic shapes as well

Does that help any?

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • edited December 1969

So if I bought the A4/H4 morphs for genesis, while they are not the same as the actual V4/M4 based figures, the clothing and textures would still mostly work with the different genesis based Aiko and Hiro?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes, the textures and clothing will work (mostly) for any Genesis shape.

• edited December 1969

Thank you both. You two were very helpful.