Damaged Menu in DS 4.5.1.6 and 4.5.1.56

MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
edited January 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

I've been running DS pretty constantly over the last couple of days, installing content and creating scenes during the day and letting it render while I slept. Tonight, I went to open a saved scene and DS locked up. I let it go for a couple of minutes before deciding that it was truly locked up, and called up the Task Manager to kill it. Then DS attempted to open another instance of itself (something that I've found version 4.5.1.6 likes to do -- a LOT), and at that point, I forced a restart. After the reboot, when I opened DS again, I found that the Menu system was butchered, with items out of place and several of them missing components (notice how few options are now available under File). I've restarted DS and my computer several times since, and even installed the latest 4.5.1.56, and my menu is still messed up. Anyone got any advice? (And before anyone asks, DS did not issue any kind of warning.) Thanks...

Messed-Up_DS4.5P_Menu_.jpg
707 x 253 - 47K
Post edited by Morpheon on

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

I believe "F3" is the keybord shortcut you want.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    I believe "F3" is the keybord shortcut you want.

Ah -- thank you. Yes, selecting "Menu" and then choosing "Defaults" set it straight again. I was thinking that there was a corrupted Menu script file somewhere that needed to be overwritten, or something to that effect. Thank you very much for your help.