Apparel Add-ons to the new "Medina" theme?

So yeah. I love the new available assets of Medina, a Middle  Eastern town with marketplaces and props. How about some G3 apparel and clothing props for males and females? I see some in the garb in  Medina promos but checked Ansiko's store; no joy there.

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

There are some very nice sort-of-Arabic-themed outfits that came out with the Marrakesh environment sets many years ago, but they were made for V4/M4 — not sure how well they'd convert to Genesis figures, and all the materials would need a bit of work to convert to Iray. If there's anything more recent in the store, it slipped right past without my noticing.

• SpootSpoot Posts: 6

Yup. Hoping for an update. I mean, why create the environment without the props? Anyway, I've been waitng for a good Mid-East theme. Maybe folks will expand the genre.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    Spoot said:

I see some in the garb in  Medina promos but checked Ansiko's store; no joy there.

It's in the Medina city generator..  or more specifically, the low-rez clothed human prop are in the city generator..  I assume why they're signifigantly postworked in the promos that feature them close up.

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,057

Ansiko is "final testing" some outfits on the Medina theme, for Genesis 3 Male.

He sent me two images I'm sharing here with his authorization.

He did not mention anything about Genesis 3 female.

outfit1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 134K
    outfit2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 148K
  • SpootSpoot Posts: 6

Sweet. That's a start.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on