Los Monstros for Freak 5 [Commercial]

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
edited January 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

It's out: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/los-monstros

Los Monstros... freaks... Is a set of custom head and body morphs for the Freak 5. Each head and body morph has been sculpted in Zbrush so the will be unique in every render. With 10 head and 9 body morphs that can be mixed, you have create a "Monstro" of your very own!

Also included are several scaled morphs for shorter characters, as well as custom nipple and bulge morphs specifically for F5.

Coming S**N...

popup_08.jpg
600 x 780 - 162K
popup_06.jpg
600 x 780 - 122K
popup_05.jpg
600 x 780 - 129K
popup_02.jpg
600 x 780 - 98K
main.jpg
600 x 780 - 163K
Post edited by Male-M3dia on

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

a few sample renders and another promo:

Promo_04.jpg
    600 x 780 - 125K
    LosMonstros01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 671K
    Short_Test_01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 313K
    Freakbody09.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 279K
    Promo_02_orig.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 268K
  • Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Great to see more stuff for Freak 5 !!!

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

Those look great! I was never all that into the Freak stuff, but now with Freak 5 that has completely changed. I absolutely LOVE Freak 5 so I'm so excited to see awesome stuff like this coming out for him :)

edited December 1969

Thanks!

And it's in the store: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/los-monstros

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Looking nice as usual Male-M3dia. Good work.

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Severely tempted to snag based on the heavier body alone. Not every powerhouse has a six-pack, after all.

edited December 1969

As predicted, shape 7 (I didn't know it was shape 7, but darn it, it's shape 7) pretty much validated this purchase for me. It's basically a dial that makes Freak 5 less ripped while keeping him bulky, and it seems to consistently look good so long as it's dialed equal to or less than the Freak 5 shape itself. It also seems to work well in combination with other F5 body morphs.

It does have a bit of a double-edged sword in the fact that it adjusts the head a bit. It's good because it makes the F5 head match the changes to the body, but it's bad because if you're using a non-F5 head, it will change it slightly in ways that aren't optimized for a non-F5 head. So that much is a good and/or bad feature depending on what you're going for.

Image is Freak 5 - Freak 5 with shape 7 at 50% - Freak 5 with shape 7 at 100%

beef.png
    1361 x 768 - 599K
    edited December 1969

Yeah, generally you'll want to use the freak 5 head (or a percentage of it) when using these morphs as it's made specifically for F5 as a whole. Generally you'll get the same thing mixing shapes and heads of different characters, such as M4 and M5, but because F5 is more extreme you really notice it when you try to dial down the head of F5 to put another head on it.

You would have to dial down F5 as a whole to use another character's head with F5 morphs.

edited December 1969

It is the nature of the Freak. Fortunately, it's a really easy formula to keep everything looking good:

(Freak Option <= Freak 5) = Good</p>

Once again, math solves everything :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,526
    edited December 1969

These are pretty cool, nice job!

All we need is to get smay to make a F5/Genesis version of "The Last Gladiator", I've GenXed the head though, but it would really be steroids on the muscle-cake!

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

dan.shive said:
    Severely tempted to snag based on the heavier body alone. Not every powerhouse has a six-pack, after all.
    Agreed, why settle for a six-pack when you can take home the entire barrel :lol:

Especially handy for realistic full-contact combatants (that layer over the muscle can save a rib fracture or two and help minimise muscle damage from blunt force impacts), or maybe the traditional tribal chieftain type as typically found in Tarzan stories and the like.