Windows Creators Edition - port 3D to Daz Studio

I've just been looking at some Windows 10 Creators Edition online clips coming out from April 11th. Wouldn't it be great if we could port the created 3D models into Daz Studio? I've got some model railway locos and tanks for example that could mix nicely with existing 3d material. I suppose the problem from Daz Studios stand point is how would they monetize this capability? Bit similar to 3d printing issue. Would be nice if you could make 3d statues in DS and print them off, Now I dont have a problem with the software developers asking to get paid for the bridging work - just dont ask for such a high price that you kill things off.

Comments

• If the models can be saved in a format DS understands (OBJ, U3D, FBX, or DAE) then that would presumably be possible.

• If the models can be saved in a format DS understands (OBJ, U3D, FBX, or DAE) then that would presumably be possible.

One of the options to export items from Windows 10's 3D Builder application is obj, so if the rest of the Creator Edition stuff is the same way, it should be possible to get stuff into DAZ Studio.