Genisis Evolution: morph bundle not showing in 4.5

KyogamaKyogama Posts: 46
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still doesnt show up

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Where are you looking? Where are you installing it to? You will find them in the Parameters pane by selecting Geneisis.

The readme file says :

•Morphs are automatically included when a new Genesis figure is loaded and can be found in the Parameters, Shaping, and Posing tabs.
    edited January 2013

Double post, no idea how that happened. :red:

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Did you recently upgrade to 4.5 from 4.0?

If so, did you reset the download for the morphs?

• KyogamaKyogama Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

Where are you looking? Where are you installing it to? You will find them in the Parameters pane by selecting Geneisis.

The readme file says :

•Morphs are automatically included when a new Genesis figure is loaded and can be found in the Parameters, Shaping, and Posing tabs.

Im looking with the rest of the basic morphs in the parameters pain. Im in stalling then eith the rest of Genesis, its the only place it will let me.
  • KyogamaKyogama Posts: 46
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    Did you recently upgrade to 4.5 from 4.0?

If so, did you reset the download for the morphs?

nope, just started with 4.5, and a bad start it is...
    edited January 2013

On the Product Page, it tells you what is included in the Body Morphs package, a few of them are listed below:

•92 Evolution Body Morphs for Genesis: ◦6 Full Body Morphs: ◦Body Builder Details
    ◦Body Tone
    ◦Emaciated
    ◦Fitness
    ◦Fitness Details
    ◦Voluptuous

And the Head Morphs:

•123 Evolution Head Morphs for Genesis:
    ◦Brow Define
    ◦Brow Depth
    ◦Brow Width
    ◦Cheek Bones Size
    ◦Cheek Bones Width
    ◦Cheeks Define
    ◦Cheeks Depth
    ◦Cheeks Dimple Crease L
    ◦Cheeks Dimple Crease R

If I go the the Parameters pane, with Genesis selected in the Scene pane, then use the search function for 'Cheeks Define', you will see that DS4.5 finds it before I am finished typing. I know they are all there because I can find them with the Search function at the top of the Parameters pane.

These morph files were updated last year, but if you have recenlty downloaded them, they should be the correct versions. The Body morphs are v1.4, and the Head motphs are v1.5 (in the file name)

When installing these, make sure that the My Library folder is the last folder in the install Path. In other words, install ALL content into the My Library folder, and the installer will put it into the correct place. Don't install to My Library/People or some otherr sub-folder, just My Library.

Can you try that and get back to me. I really want to get these working for you.

Untitled-1.jpg
    754 x 344 - 137K
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • XandoryXandory Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Re-set your downloads for the morphs. I had the same issue, and I didn't also didn't know that it was updated to work in DS4.5.