Genesis default has breasts! Eep!

SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
edited December 1969 in New Users

Okay so I loaded up my Genesis default male... and he had breasts! I went to shaping and was not able to remove them! I also loaded the default kid and she has breasts too! Eep!
I recently upgraded to 4.5, is there a way to fix this?
Thanks a bunch!
Amy

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

One of the freebie Genesis morphs was incorrectly saved with the default value set to 1 (full on). If you have that morph it will cause that condition.

If you look under Parameters and select "Currently Used" is should show up...then just edit or remove that morph...

• SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Okay so I removed all the morphs I had loaded for Genesis that I could find, but the problem is with the basic default male shape, and basic default child shape.
    I can get rid of the breasts if I select "zero figure shape" from the little drop down list in the corner. How do I save this change to the default male and child forms?
    Thank you,
    Amy

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

Star BLock,, what your shape you used,, the shape must change,, if the critical morph file are in genesis morph.

you say,, you can correct the shape by zero figure,, so you can detelct which morph make problem

1. clear your scene, then load new genesis. (genesis duf)
    2 select genesis (it may have nipple already ^^;), go to parameter tab,, then check currently used.
    3 if you can not find any morph,,,, as you said,, go to top menu,, then
    Edit>figure>zero shape figure

4,, go to parameer tab, then check currently used. ( you may better,, click all first ,and click Currently used , to
    reflesh)

5 if you can not find any morph in currently usde,,,, next try ,,"restore figure" from top menu
    Edit>figure>restore figure.

it call default figure,, so if any morph default value has been changed,,
    the morph change (zero to the value) . go to parameter tab,, check again currently used. (first click all, then click currently used)

I believe in these steps,, ( 2.3, or 5) you can find the critical morph.

if you find it,, serch it in data morph folda of genesis. (or aske here again)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

There is at least one freebie morph pack that needs to be removed completely if you have installed it. It was one that came from shareCG., but I can't recall the name of it.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    There is at least one freebie morph pack that needs to be removed completely if you have installed it. It was one that came from shareCG., but I can't recall the name of it.

It doesn't have to be completely removed...but it does need to be modified and resaved as a modified asset (yeah, it may be easier to remove it...but not 100% necessary).

There's actually two of them V5.1 and Warrior Princess by marciushess...

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited February 2013

if the default value has been changed,, save modified assets can work,,

but when you just change current value, and use "save modified assets" never work now in ds 4.5.
    and it is good improvment for me..

user can simply try and check it. tweak some morph, and change value.
    then try to save modified assets . it never work. ds reply message, no value is modified.

waht I want tell is, that ,, the morph which may couse problem, has some pattern.
    not simple one answer.

case 1 default value (1.0) , and current value (1.0)
    case 2 default value (0.0) curennt value (1.0)
    case 3 default value ( 1.0) and current value (0.0)

about each the effect and problem are different ..
    eg case 3, you will find when restore figure,, the morph effect.

if case2,, even though you cange current value to zero, (by use controller. or by use parametr setting)
    you can not save modifeid assets. so may need save it as morph again..or if must need to edit code.

the best way to resolve problem is, first need to find the file name.

then serch the morph file in data first. user seldom overwrite,, original genesi.dsf

about many case we need not tweak genesis.duf or genesis,dsf or each character.duf .Basic male.duf or Basic female.duf

one or two morph file of genesis data. are just saved as default or current value has been changed.

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • SassanikSassanik Posts: 340
    edited December 1969

Thank you!
    Removing those two add-on worked! Just finally got around to posting about it.

Amy