Render Critique

spmwcspmwc Posts: 124
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hey, Happy New Year to all.

I am finishing my first full render and wanted to know if there is some place in these forums that I can show it off and get it critiqued by some of the more experienced members here. I am looking for more than, it looks great, it needs a lot of work, or it looks lousy. I am looking more along the lines of what I may have done wrong or right and what I can do to make it look better and look more professional. Thanks for any and all replies;-)

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

There's an art forum which is good for showing your artwork off. If you request critique, I'm sure many would oblige. Of course, forum rules still apply and no nudity of any kind can be shown (that includes censor bars), but as long as its clean feel free to share your work and get tips to improve or hone your existing skills.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited February 2013

Hi spmwc,

I second HeraldOfFire's recommendation about posting your render in the Art Studio. Here's a direct link to it: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/2/ Just start your own personal render thread - that's what many of us have done.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on