Dante 7 Doesn't Have Good Skin

I don't like Dante 7 skin texture.  His skin does not even look as good as Michael 4 and Dante 7 is suppose to be more up to date but M4 skin looks better than his skin even before you render him.  If I'm going to invest in a future 3d product, it should be better than what I already have purchased.

epeaches

Comments

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited April 2017

Post edited by Odaa on
  • You really need to say why it looks bad, or what it lacks that the other textures have, if that is to be useful feedback.

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

In the promos it looks a little shiny, kind of plastic. I've done a couple of renders, but used Anagenessis on it (out of habit, it just makes everything look better) and his skin looks fine to me. I guess next I'll have to run a render with him straight out of the box (but then why did I buy Anagenessis?)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

Dante's skin isn't the best I agree. In fact his base as a character seems fairly boiler plate. Not horrid just kind of average. His face is not really that great either. I suspect we're nearing the end of Genesis  3 male lineup.

• TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 737
    edited July 2021

With some TLC Dante 7 is not a bad guy after all. Dante 7 is on clearance and is an awesome deal.

Unfortunately the bad news caught up with him, that he is now on clearance.

Post edited by Tugpsx on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

Clearance sale doesn't mean he'll be removed from the store, so it's not really a bad news.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Skin settings frequently need adjustment. Texture settings frequently need adjustment. At least, that's what I've found. Expecting good results. If not, he can borrow someone else's skin. Hopefully, it won't be all gross like Frank in the old Hellraiser movie.