Dollmommy's Renderings

Pennes From HeavenPennes From Heaven Posts: 174
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

This render is titled "All in a Day's Work"
It was rendered in Daz 4.5 Pro, using Genesis as the model with Stefan character. I used the World Base XT for the environment and I absolutely love how it works out. Couldn't find individual hay bales to use for the ones in the foreground so I created them. I did the holes in the jeans in postwork using Photoshop cs4, after experimenting with brushes.
Was happy with the overall effect but would love some pointers from you more experienced Dazzers.

AllInADaysWorkSmall.jpg
1775 x 1255 - 502K

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

dollmommy said:
    This render is titled "All in a Day's Work"
    It was rendered in Daz 4.5 Pro, using Genesis as the model with Stefan character. I used the World Base XT for the environment and I absolutely love how it works out. Couldn't find individual hay bales to use for the ones in the foreground so I created them. I did the holes in the jeans in postwork using Photoshop cs4, after experimenting with brushes.
    Was happy with the overall effect but would love some pointers from you more experienced Dazzers.

good work

• Pennes From HeavenPennes From Heaven Posts: 174
    edited May 2013

Replacement of a previous version......New and Much Improved

Dragon Siege

Castle Grimstone is under siege by the dragon hoard and Ibraham and Kaileena have been called in from a neighboring kingdom to destroy the dragons.

Rendered in Daz

Dragon-SeigeRendoRDNA.jpg
    1350 x 759 - 295K
    Post edited by Pennes From Heaven on
    edited December 1969

dollmommy said:
    As soon as Ibriham (genesis character) got the word that Grimstone Castle (created with stonemason's grimstone construction kit) was under invasion by the dreaded Millenium Dragon 2, he wasted no time in getting to the world DomeXT in order to exterminate the invaders.

I had to do this render in layers as it would hang at 38% when trying to render with Genesis in the piece. Never did get a successful render with flames added but figured the dragon looked fierce enough without them.

Any ideas on how to improve this or to help me along in my next creation would be greatly appreciated. I am most generally a Poser Pro 2012 user but really wanted to do this in Daz to prove to myself that I could get it done.

like it - can't help with poser ( don't use it )

edited December 1969

Lost in the Dark

Accepting a dare from her friends, Jill went into the forest to find the forgotten glen. Too late she discovered that night had fallen and she was lost, not being able to remember the way out. Tears began to fall as the night grew darker and sounds of the nightime wildlife disturbed the night.

Rendered this one in Daz.

LostInThe-DarkSmallWeb.jpg
    1350 x 954 - 447K
    edited December 1969

dollmommy said:
    Lost in the Dark

Accepting a dare from her friends, Jill went into the forest to find the forgotten glen. Too late she discovered that night had fallen and she was lost, not being able to remember the way out. Tears began to fall as the night grew darker and sounds of the nightime wildlife disturbed the night.

Rendered this one in Daz.

sweet - cute

edited December 1969

Eras Colliding

Marta and her daughter went to sleep one night in the 1920s only to awaken in an alternative time and place. A kind man named Kieren and his son found them and proceeded to show them MachineVille. Kieren had told them of the grand invention, the steam dragon, that would be flying over the town that very day. Marta didn't know what to think when she heard a huge buzzing sound and Kieren turned and pointed at the miraculous machine that was heading their way. The children had made friends and were watching awestruck.

Rendered in Daz

ErasColliding.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 424K
    edited December 1969

dollmommy said:
    Eras Colliding

Marta and her daughter went to sleep one night in the 1920s only to awaken in an alternative time and place. A kind man named Kieren and his son found them and proceeded to show them MachineVille. Kieren had told them of the grand invention, the steam dragon, that would be flying over the town that very day. Marta didn't know what to think when she heard a huge buzzing sound and Kieren turned and pointed at the miraculous machine that was heading their way. The children had made friends and were watching awestruck.

Rendered in Daz

cool render and idea