How do I make The Freak 4 bald?

kenwmay_bab7cfcd5fkenwmay_bab7cfcd5f Posts: 68
edited December 1969 in New Users

I loaded The Freak 4 and found that he came with hair. I need him bald. I cannot find a setting that deals with just his hair. How do I make him bald?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

He is using the default M4 skin in that case. Does he also have black shorts?

You need to go to Pose > Daz's The Freak 4 > Base Map, and load the Freak4MAT_Base.PZ2 from there.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

edifex said:
    I loaded The Freak 4 and found that he came with hair. I need him bald. I cannot find a setting that deals with just his hair. How do I make him bald?

Load a new texture set on him...F4 uses M4 textures, so something like this would work well...

http://www.sharecg.com/v/60141/gallery/11/Poser/George-for-M4

Or one of the several dozen others available (many have a 'no hair' material preset...there should even be a base M4 texture without hair).

• kenwmay_bab7cfcd5fkenwmay_bab7cfcd5f Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

JimmyC_2009
    I started a new scene without a Genises character.
    I did as you said but when I tried, I got a window that says "Select an item from the scene". But there was nothing in the scene.
    I hit accept and the loading window went through it's paces and even said it was loading the Freak4MAT_Base.PZ2 but when it finished, my screen was still blank.
    When I try with the Gen figure there, it just turns the figure pink.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited February 2013

You have to load your Freak 4 figure first, the PZ2 file is just a texture for it, and cannot be displayed on it's own.

Load Freak 4, then select it in the Scene pane, THEN load the texture file, and the figure will have no hair or shorts.

EDIT:

We ARE talking about Freak 4 here? Freak 4 is a morph of Michael 4, and not the most recent Freak released in the store (Freak5) which is a morph of Genesis.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • kenwmay_bab7cfcd5fkenwmay_bab7cfcd5f Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

Thank you JimmyC!
    Got it!